Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Merry Christmas!!

                angel          babyJesus       sheep

image

I hope everyone is having a wonderful break! We have been busy baking, wrapping, looking at Christmas lights and seeing friends we don’t get to see often enough.  Speaking of friends, I hope you enjoy these pictures of our fun December in Room 123.  Sorry I haven’t posted these earlier.  I miss my sweet firsties and can only imagine their excitement as Christmas Day is very close!!  I can’t wait to hear all the details from each little first grade friend!

image

image

image

December was certainly a wonderful time in our classroom! I am so blessed to get to spend each day with these precious children! I hope you and your family have a Merry Christmas and a Wonderful 2012!

Christmas Hugs to all my sweet friends!!

No comments: