Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Safe & Secure in Room 123!

As a mom, I know the first thing that comes to your mind when the sirens go off is your family.  As I reminded the boys and girls today, we are a “school family” and I was their “school mom”! I took great care of your precious little ones today and they were wonderful!! I couldn’t have asked for them to behave any better than they did today in the mist of all the bad weather.  They followed directions, listened, were kind to one another, I could go on and on.  Just let me say you would have been proud of them.  We stayed in the hall for quite some time, then we even got to have a PICNIC!…..in the hall.  Now that was different! We made the best of it, I even pulled our fan out in the hallway to get a little air moving.  Needless to say, I am very thankful that the damage wasn’t very bad in our area and that all of you and your families are safe! Counting my many blessings!

    DSC_0088               DSC_0089   

                         DSC_0086

                         DSC_0090

                           DSC_0092

                                    Nothing like a picnic on a rainy day!

No comments: