Sunday, November 28, 2010

First Grade Photos!

Wow! November was FULL………lots of reading, learning, counting, cutting, coloring, gluing, laughing, working…well you get the picture! We had a fabulous month in Room 123.  I am so thankful for all of your precious children and the joy they bring me each and every day! Thank you for sharing them with me! I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving and didn’t eat too much! My family certainly enjoyed our time together! I have been working on some fun Christmas activities that I know the children will enjoy! Can’t wait to see all my sweet friends in the morning!

Oh…..how about that game?……..War Eagle!:)

Take a look at some of our November events!

           Turkeys In Disguise!

 

              Career Day!

 

             Guest Readers! 

No comments: