Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Mrs. Itson's Last Day in First Grade :((

As you all know today was Mrs. Iston's last day of her internship in our classroom. She has been a tremendous asset to all of us and boy are we going to miss her! I know she has learned a lot and is ready to have a classroom of her own. Thanks to all of you who sent in items to fill the bucket Mrs. Owens got her. I wish you could have seen it! It was packed full with tons of teacher treasures. She was so surprised and so very thankful. The children made her a book yesterday and each child read his/her page today to Mrs. Itson, and she absolutley LOVED it. I must say some of the things the children wrote and some of the pictures they drew were just adorable! We wish her the very best as she completes the second part of her internship placement in 5th grade here at Blount. At least she won't be too far away from us! I have complete confidence she will be an outstanding teacher who will work hard to meet the many unique and different children who come into her classroom. She has been such a blessing to me and our class, I am sure the Lord has great plans ahead for her. I love you Lauri Ann!!

No comments: